Château du Breuil
Established in Normandy-North West of France at the beginning of the 16th century, Chateau du Breuil is producing one of the top Calvados “pays d’Auge”.
- The Chateau owns 42ha of apple orchard counting 22,000 apple trees
- Careful selection of the apples that will be used for the cider (800 varieties in Normandy)
- The apple juice is macerated 6 weeks
- Double distillation in copper stills
- Young calvados aged in new oak barrels (400L)
- Older calvados aged in older barrels (up to 50hL)