Champagne de Venoge
Champagne de Venoge, located in Epernay, was founded in 1837 by Henri-Marc de Venoge. Since then this Maison has been keeping its leadership:
• 1st House to release illustrated labels in 1838,
• Special Cuvée des Princes launched in the honour of the Princes of Orange in 1858,
• 1st “Maison de Champagne” to produce a Blanc de Noirs in 1988.